Saturday, December 30, 2006

Listening: Another Christmas -- yamapi ^o^


Konbachiwa ^o^



I declare yesterday obsession day

o.O 3 crazy people screaming different names on msn~~



kaiying, me and jesslin's convo yesterday night (:

kaiying: matsu jun~~~
me: yamapi~~~
jesslin: *censored name*~~~


right so jesslin was the craziest one,
me second haha
kaiying was normal obsession level


lol. yea i agree i was abit nuts yesterday =/




i'm back to normal now though
must have some overdosage of medicine or something
or overdosage of yamapi


whichever it is, our convo yesterday was just..mad?



which reminds me, ky and me really wanna know matsu jun's and yamapi's jweb!
not the translated ones! their original entries!

anybody that knows of their jwebs

contact me immediately! ^o^








kk and yamapi is not a cabbage name
and *chu* is not his dog name -.-

and its livejournal not what you're thinking
and its display pic not display.




grr ^o^




now that i'm a happy person i'll go do my homework (:











sayonara~~~





EMMA

No comments: